Please contact InSync Physio to ask questions about
our services or to get help to set up an appointment.
We are located in Vancouver, BC on the corner of Cambie Street & King Edward Ave. West – directly across from the Canada Line train station.
Look for our sign and entrance on the ground floor.
There is 2 hour free parking on Cambie Street, King Edward Ave. West, Yukon and West 24th Ave.
Getting To InSync Physiotherapy Vancouver
We are located in Vancouver, north of Queen Elizabeth Park and VanDusen Botanical Garden, beside King Edward Station.
Click the More Options to customize map for you whether driving, transit, bicycle or walking.
Vancouver Professional Care and Services
You get the highest level of professional, personal care and service while using the latest clinical techniques in physiotherapy, manual therapy, massage therapy and health care to get you back moving well again.
Registered Massage Therapy (RMT)
Athletic Taping and Bracing
Functional Sports Screening Assessment
Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
Why Choose InSync Vancouver
- Best rated physical therapists in Vancouver
- Highly reviewed - 5.0 with 55 reviews
- Injuries, sports injuries, painful ailments successfully treated
- IMS - intramuscular stimulation for fast, beneficial relief
- Direct billing to your insurance
- Extensive exercise videos - library for most of body
- Running injury therapy and prevention
- Skiing damage help
- Soccer injury recovery
- Open 6 days per week
- Over 35 years of professional experience to give you proven results
Want to feel better? Call us today and get back moving in sync!
North Burnaby Clinic
Please note you will need to sign in to your Jane account or create a new Jane account to book an appointment. Thank you.