Sport Physiotherapy Vancouver, Sport Physiotherapy Burnaby
Voted "Best of Vancouver" 7 times in Georgia Straight
Book Online Now
Why Choose InSync Physiotherapy? Click Here for more...
- Best rated physical therapists in Vancouver
- Highly reviewed - 4.9 with 160 Reviews in Vancouver, 5.0 with 119 Reviews Burnaby
- Sports Injuries of all kinds successfully treated
- IMS - intramuscular stimulation for effective relief
- Direct billing to your insurance
- Best in Vancouver 8 times in Georgia Straight and West Ender
- Exercise videos - extensive library
- Physiotherapy for National Ultimate Frisbee Teams (Put above Running injuries)
- Physiotherapy for Canada Climbing (Put above Running injuries)
- Running injury treatments
- Skiing pre season training and injury help
- Soccer injury care
- Open 6 days per week
- Over 35 years of professional experience to give you proven results
" Thanks to Insync Physio for the first time in six years since hurting my back I have minimal pain on a daily basis and I am starting to recover and get my strength back – something other physios have not been able to do.
- Celia G.
Sports Physiotherapy in Vancouver and Burnaby
About InSync Physiotherapy
InSync Physiotherapy Vancouver provides services in Sports Injury Rehab, Physiotherapy, Exercise Rehabilitation, Massage Therapy, Sport Massage Therapy & IMS.
We also accept WorkSafe BC & ICBC claims.
We are excited to be providing integrated patient–centred health care services to help you get back "InSync" with your optimal health & maximum potential for sport, work or play.
We are committed to give you the highest level of professional care and service while utilizing latest advances in physiotherapy & health care to treat the underlying cause(s) of your problem.
Bridging the gap between medicine and rehabilitation, we will help you connect with how you really want to move again.
Exercise Video Library
Recent Blog Posts
Post Concussion Syndrome with Iyad Salloum
Mark: Hi, it's Mark from Remarkable Speaking. I'm here with Iyad Salloum of Insync Physio in North Burnaby, BC, Canada.[...]
Planks to Strengthen Shoulder Injuries in Rock Climbing
Start in 4 point position on your hands and knees. Engage the lower core of your low back and pull[...]
Rehab after Surgery with Iyad Salloum
Mark: Hi, it's Mark from Remarkable Speaking. I'm here with Iyad Salloum of Insync Physiotherapy in North Burnaby. We're gonna[...]
Knee Injuries Rock Climbing with Wil Seto
Mark: Hi, it's Mark from Remarkable Speaking. I'm here with Wil Seto, he's the principal at Insync Physio, physiotherapists in[...]
Hip Pain – Pinchy Hips with Iyad Salloum
Mark: Hi, it's Mark from Remarkable Speaking. I'm here with Iyad Salloum of Insync Physio in North Burnaby, and we're[...]
Knee Injuries Running with Wil Seto
Mark: Hi, it's Mark from Remarkable Speaking. I'm here with Wil Seto of Insync Physiotherapy in Vancouver. We're gonna talk[...]